Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

Re: [sharechat] DRA moving nicely.

From: "SJ.Greaves" <SJ.Greaves@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:13:10 +1300

So what do you think DRA is worth? I had a reasonibly small holding in DRA which I brought and sold for what I thought was a good return in October (bugger). Technically the share price is getting a long way away from it's moving average. It may present a chance to buy it again soon, if it retraces back to it's trend line. It's just a matter of triing to  work out what the stock is really worth and or if it has any further up side.