Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

[sharechat] re fishing lessons from 2003 by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:28:22 +1300

Hi snoopy
                You are dead right Its the ones you land that turn bad that we try to forget.     If In doubt throw It back, there are plenty of good fish out there           My rotten ones were Pacific retail, and while I am at It [may the fleas of a thousand camels Infest Eric watsons armpits], and briscoe.                I was silly enough to think the rising dollar would see those two come right.
Lets hear a few forecasts for 2004 guys, compare Ideas on the coming year for a bit of fun
auckland airport I am ready to bail out probabely In march, Its been a great run.
Hirequip , bought at the bottom 30pc up will keep rising a good one to hold.
Power co bought at the bottom a good divi share with great prospects, I wont be selling this one for a very long time
ports wont be much this year we need the exports to take off which Is unlikely
Farm stocks will stay flat, or drop until our dollar drops
gold and silver, there will be an equal number of winners and losers not to Interested [ silly me perhaps].what you reckon woody?.
DOG OF THE YEAR 2004
nominations are    FFS  RBD CER and the winner Is ???
BEST GROWTH AND INCOME FOR THE YEAR 2004
nominations are   PWC  HQP  SKC I will stick my neck out and say that Is the right order.
There you have It guys give me heaps but remember the rules fight fair dont tell me what Is wrong without telling me what you would change It to and why.
                        merry festive cheers macdunk.