Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

[sharechat] reply to woody by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:12:32 +1300

Hi woody
              Sorry you disagree but that Is life.     When I see Someone about to make a clanger I will be pretty hard on them ..
Lets go over your advice for Instance taking Into account that The person Involved Would not be up with play to the required standard to make educated Informed judgments on the advice that you gave him.    You advised gold and silver plus options etc etc all very nice with a few shares thrown In.   I put It to you woody that that Is complete crap advice for an obvious beginner.
As I stated before there are only two kinds of fools In this world dont join them there Is none worse than an educated one.
            cheers macdunk.
ps Im still your friend.