Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

[sharechat] AUO

From: "Russell" <russell.j@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:51:24 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

SJ. Greaves, I purchased AUO at 69 cents and racheted the stop loss up a bit tight[69 cents when they hit 72] they sold, and the rest is history.
It was only this morning I got their quarterly report, [for 30 sept] if only I had known.
You have a big investment with them and will have a better handle on the situation than my self, I have a reluctance to try to catch a "missed buss" your thoughts mid nov were of a dollar some time next year, are you able to revise your comments.
They made some good gains yesterday, I felt maybe the price would soften before christmass.
Thanks
Allan.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Advise please ChildcareOnline