Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

Re: [sharechat] Gold - Dragon Mining - Sell

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:44:54 +1300

Hey Haggis,

After your negative reaction to SARS, another one re Dragon Gold.

You made the mistake by bundling the gold stocks together instead of looking at a peculiar stock.

I bet you never even studied Dragon Gold!

I am not going to discuss the pros and cons of DRA with you because you insist on taking an emperical attitude and probably are not well informed.

Actually, it was "COSMOS" of HC, who put me on to this. About a week ago it was 28 cents, now 31.5 but does run up to 33  from time to time.

Waiting for the next drilling results.

Gerry

Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Gold reply G Stolwyk