Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

Re: [sharechat] omni trader

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:37:08 +1300

Good question, I also have one, and have looked at their products and feel they are what I need, my experience with Paritech was a positive one however it took 5 days, out of a 14 day free trail, to get the programme working, I was helped through this by their technical dept, my fire wall was the problem, and to use the programme I had to shut down the computer and restart with out the fire wall.[every time] Well I didn't get time to evaluate it and think I should join Stanz, they have a web site, and get to fully understand, what I need and how to get set up.
Then knowing where I want to go will contact them and purchase a couple of programmes.
Phradus, is the man with the good oil on these programs and I feel every one on the site finds his charts and contributions interesting, I suspect he could give far better guidance than me, I look forward to other comments about this.
Allan.