Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

[sharechat] view point by macdunk.

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:14:36 +1300

Intolerance of other peoples view point Is a sign of stupidity where ever It arises.      The gold debate certainly brings out the dummies In the forum.        The I am smarter than you Brigade why cant you see It my way with a bit of condescending abuse thrown In for good measure.      I would think most people posting opinions are successful In life to be Interested In the market so when I see some of the condescending crap coming out I know who I consider the Idiot.      I consider myself to be successful In the share market doubled my money In four years Lots of you  can beat that but most of you are way behind.
Having been brought up To make my own decisions never take advice, and and listen to every one Including the village Idiot before making decisions has kept me up front In all my projects .      I would hate to think the dummies will stop the people posting there Ideas for fear of ridicule.            I really enjoy knowing and sometimes change my methods because of It.
Loosen up some of you guys, who knows you might be wrong at least half of you are.
                 cheers macdunk
ps predictions
GOLD lots of winners at first more losers at the end you pick It America down China up.
HOUSING banks will take a big hit when Its over up to 100pc finance right now. [WARNING]

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Gold Woody