Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

Re: [sharechat] Disgraceful Service, BK Registries and TLS

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:23:24 +1000

Snoopy they are only doing what Telstra instucts them to do and Telstra
seems to have screwed down the price it pays for the service as well. Had
similar problems with both B K and computershare with other companies over
dividend payments Both Carter Holt will only pay dividends in NZ dollars to
those on NZ register and Australian dollars to those on Australian register.
Where choice of currency etc would be very beneficial to shareholders of
dual listed shares. Tower had a bad problem with the Australian equivalent
of B K registries somebody put the wrong letters in the envelopes to
shareholders there was supposed to be different letters depending on size of
share holding. They were supplied by Tower but postage, sorting & addressing
were part of the registry service.
Malcolm