Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

Re: [sharechat] Disgraceful Service, BK Registries and TLS

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:11:36 +1300

Hi Malcolm,

>Snoopy Don't blame the Registry. They just do as they are told Blame
>Telstra the registries do not send out reply paid envelopes with
>Telstra documentation.

If you are correct, why does the offer document cover have a note on
the top LH side that says:

"If undeliverable return to:

Telstra Share Registrar,
c/o BK Registries Limited,
PO Box 384,
Ashburton 8300
New Zealand"

It looks to me like BK registries 'did the deed'.

I would like to also add that BK registries informed me earlier in
'another incident' that all Telstra dividends will from now on be paid in
$NZ to those on the NZ Registry (which I don't want), and that I must
supply them a bank account number, as they are going to refuse to
send me a dividend cheque.

I have never heard of a company that pays a dividend but refuses to
pay a cash dividend by cheque.  I am surprised that BK registries didn't
pull TLS up on this.    I have doubt that the refusal by TLS to write
cheques is even legal.    Can any lawyer out there confirm?

SNOOPY

discl: Hold TLS, and will soon me moving registries.

--
Message sent by Snoopy
on Pegasus Mail version 4.02