Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

[sharechat] Arbitraging

From: "FLODEN, Evan" <600180@student.collegiate.school.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:48:55 +1300

Soon "we" will all be rich, (I hope). I have made Arbitraging V 1.0. If yo want
to take alook just email me and I'll send the spreadsheet in a reply. I am
going to work this afternoon on a version which looks at the odds and then
decides the correct ratio depending on the chances of each event happening,
using risk verses return while always making a profit no matter what outcome. I
am also working on a version that will deal with more than two outcomes, eg:
Team A wins or Team B wins or a Draw.
If you find any events that will turn out profitable, it would be nice to find
some so we can all end up taking advantage of the bookies.
Also if any of you good sort out there think that "we" could turn this into
anything or are willing to help a student get through the tough financial
university times ahead from this idea please don't hesitate to contact me,

Evan
This email has been scanned by MailMarshal on Europa

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Gold Glistens in the Dark Clouds SBR Holdings Ltd