Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] time for a waffle.by macdunk

From: "mick" <mick100@extra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:25:17 +1100

Macdunk wrote

The Chinese leader In nz at the moment Is of great Interest to me that Is where our future trade will come from the american Influence will decrease    That wall of wood might end up there In china with any luck.

Yes, I'm thinking along the same lines as you macdunk.

Mick

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] time for a waffle.by macdunk Steve Moxham