Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] uncle sam/nz reply by macdunk.

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:54:38 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

hi David
            You gave out the answer why free trade wont happen when you say those poor people that survive on less than a dollar a day etc etc.        Free trade to work means we all compete with the lowest production cost or If we are smart enough we protect our Interests or bankrupt whole Industries. .     Free trade will create more problems than It will solve why should the french bankrupt there farmers there production costs are greater than ours.   example price of land fuel climatic conditions etc etc Its not a level playing field.    The Americans If they are dumb enough will open the doors to free trade and join the third world.
               cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] TA/FA Debate Reply Phaedrus Ian Webster