Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

RE: [sharechat] TA/FA Debate

From: "rob" <robere@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:09:24 +1300

Concur Snoopy,

I am relativley new to the market, but use this site and the posts to
further my education and have made a few wins along the way in no small part
due to the contributions by the members.

I use FA but certainly have an open mind to the informed posts of the TA
gurus.   The explanations are very convincing.  I cant understand the
visceral debate really - surely the idea is to educate and leave sensible
traders to make up their own minds.

Keep the data and analysis coming.