Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] reply to woody by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:53:02 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Don't get to Intense woody, we need you on this forum.     The more view points we get the better.    There are very few posters that will predict there thoughts on what will happen, and the ones that do get rubbished for there effort.    I have predicted a few over the last 12 months If you look It up and been called macdork, macdrunk,macduck.         All my predictions have been dead right which makes me feel rather pleased that I was big enough to make them.
There Is much more In this world than what most of us can comprehend.    I once lived In a haunted house that changed my view points on lots of things.     We have a lot In common you and I we both left school early, I served an apprenticeship and joined the army and was posted to east Africa Where as you worked on a ship.  we have both been successful In business.
We now find we have different view points on buying and selling shares.        My answer to that Is who cares who Is more right than the other we both are content with our methods for the moment.    The best part Is that we can look over the other persons shoulder, and perhaps modify our systems even ever so slightly, or be stupid like some people and have this I am right you are wrong closed mind attitude.      Lets pull a couple of other names from the forum that post on a regular basis.
SNOOPY from Christchurch, ROBIN BENSON from the uk.you with your background and me with mine It would be very unlikely that we would all agree on lots of subjects.    Positive beats negative so keep positive then I find negative people pathetic and amusing.
       cheers macdunk
ps worked In cairns In 1967 [great mud crabs]