Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Gold

From: "Morgy 40" <morgy40@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:33:57 +1200

Soarer 2

I dont know about the "blue rinse brigade" , but the old "this time its
different" sounds familiar to this bald fat bastard. Thanks for the feedback
, I didnt do LHG on a gold basis, in fact looking at the negative return I
am unsure why I didnt stay in bed that day  :-)

Regards

Morgy

>From: "Soarer2" <soarer2@xtra.co.nz>
>To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: Re: [sharechat] Outlook for FY2004
>Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:08:04 +1200
>
>Morgy,
>
>We are in the early stages of a Gold bull market, I know the blue rinse
>brigade on this site will say they have heard it all before in the 70's etc
>but things are vastly different this time.  The USD$ has $33 trillion
>dollars of debt attached to it, THIS WILL NEVER BE PAID BACK. As for buying
>LHG if your trying to time the market good luck. I have bought and held the
>majority of my gold stocks BSG ASX best performer to date.
>

>Disclaimer:  I own truck loads of gold stocks and yes I am ramping because
>I believe Gold is going alot higher.

http://www.xtra.co.nz/products/0,,5803,00.html !

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Etrade website; UK brokers Robin Benson