Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

Re: [sharechat] GPG NTA and then some....SLL and CUB

From: "Kingsford, Robert STOS-OIL/RK" <Robert.Kingsford@stos.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:39:21 +1200

Title: Re: [sharechat] GPG NTA and then some....SLL and CUB

Access Brokerage indicates 146.31 NTA for GPG.

Speaking of NTAs, I see SLL has an NTA of 297.68, is that because the 10:1 dilution of the Mandatory convertible notes is not counted ?

Also, does anyone know if in the case SLL returns a dividend - would the convertible notes be eligiblebefore their maturity?

One more thing.... have been taking an interest in Cube Capital - I like their NTA @ 8.88 and their investments in Traveltech and Their finance group seem to have merit.

anyone got any words of wisdom on Cube ?

would appreciate your comments - I have CUB in me watchlist... the one labelled "Punts".?? thinking it could be a good time to get in..

Mind you, I bought RMG at 5.5c ... but then I havn't given up hope there yet !

cheers all

Barrel Scraper.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] GPG NTA mick