Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

[sharechat] Trans Tasman (TTP) trades 35

From: C Darby <cd@pl.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:33:04 +1300

I've held these for far too long and am keen to exit. I tend to agree with
the sentiment expressed earlier - 'caution'. The nta might be mid 50s but it
all seems a bit meaningless when the market (brokers, institutions,
shareholders assoc. and commentators) discount it so severely. This stock
carries some unwelcome baggage yet they still run the show and call the
shots. A decision on the disbursement/reinvestment of AGP funds is imminent
but I'm not holding my breath.

This company has top heavy management/fees and this is unlikely to change. I
wouldn't mind if the results stacked up well but they just don't. Recent
investments are over hyped in my opinion. The Viaduct site relates more to
road visibility then the water connection which other sites have sold well
on while the airport land is similarly second rate located 1.5kms from the
terminal.

Not much selling volume on the screen but that also means little I guess.
Bound to be a bit of spec buying but my hunch is to bail before the AGP
announcement and move on. Thoughts?

regards

cd