Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2003

[sharechat] MACDUNK & P OT

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:01:04 -0400 (EDT)

My dear Mr. Mac Dunk.

While I'm only a cocktail napkin TA, I note that we're in trouble on POT.  The
current price of 4.15 is below support of 4.18 (on a linear basis) I don't know
what it is on a EMA basis.  The current price is below the lower lever of the
Bollinger Bands, and the 10 day moving average is below the 30 day moving
average.  A negative crossover to be sure.  What sage advice do you have, given
these ominous circumstances.

Allan

Disc. Hold Pot

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] reply to allan potts Duncan MacGregor