Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2003

[sharechat] THL&selwyn cushing

From: "john selby" <burn@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:57:23 +1200

i see that selwyn cushing has taken a holding in THL, thank god i sold my holding, THL has been kind to me in the past on several occasions and I have been eyeing them again, dear sel has probably been responsible for destroying more shareholder wealth in this country than robin hood did in sherwood forrest at least robin gave it to the poor, with sewyn it just dissapears, so beware. john