Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2003

Re: [sharechat] Calling Gerry S

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:56:41 +1200

Allan,

The CMQ share price rose steeply because of three valuations by brokers who put the value at $11-$20.

Then there was a placement at $5.35.  It rose to $6.30 but fell again. Basically, there is no news.

I have added the following notice to some stocks:

"Hotcopper(HC) has some very good TA. The two best known are ACOUCH and PETERV.

They chart a lot of stocks continually. However, NRT, CMQ and VCR are the favourites.

Therefore, if you want TA, I suggest you log in there".

Gerry

PS: ACOUCH could be preparing a new one chart tonight.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] averages reply by macdunk Duncan MacGregor