Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] TLS

From: "trader 100" <trader_100@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:15:28 +0000

Phaedrus,

I have noticed that TLS on the ASX seems to have broken through its downward
trendline byt TLS on the NZX hasn't (according to my trendlines).

What is your view on the apparent divergence of these charts?

Regards,

T100.

Check out the Xtra gaming servers at  http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Charts Phaedrus