Re: [sharechat] TRH - shipwrecked by the laughter of the market

From: Robin Benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:45:36 +0100

Wrong maybe on the Railtrack point, but not necessarily wrong in
relation to whether or not the NZ government would bale out Tranzrail.

Moreover, how many analysts/investors actually identified value in
Tranzrail without some degree of knowledge that something else was
bubbling under the surface, and actually acted on it?

Cheers

Robin