Re: Re: [sharechat] Tranz Rail

From: "Peter & Janette" <Pete.Jan@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 15:14:35 +1200

Thanks for the advice everyone. Good to see that the share has now crept a little higher over the bid price - so others are also expecting more action to come.

There's no bank manager breathing down my neck (unlike a certain train company) so think I'll ride the rails a little longer and see what happens. In any event, it seems there now will have to be a major disaster for the shares to fall back below my current average value of 50 cents - but I'll set up the stop loss anyway.

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Trans Rail & Rail America Marilyn Munroe