Re: [sharechat] Tranz Rail

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 23:34:24 +1200

Hi Jim,

>>Well I took a punt on this dog last week to bring down my average
>>cost per share thinking that someone would save the company - that
>>maybe even Dr Cullen might find a use for some of the billions of
>>extra tax he has needlessly plundered from us.
>>
>>Now that some kind of white knight has arrived - should I sell now
>>at 77/78 cents or could there be more knights in the wings?
>
> SELL. Now!

C'mon Jim I know you can do better than that.   Would you care to
qualify where your opinion is coming from, even just a little?

Unless Peter has a bank manager breathing down his neck why would
he sell now?    Why not just stay aboard the train and see what
happens?  Best to stay in and get the highest price he can I think.
Why pay the 'sell' brokerage when you don't have to?

SNOOPY

--
Message sent by Snoopy
on Pegasus Mail version 4.02