Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] GOONER - Kiwi Wines

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:01:52 -0400 (EDT)

GOONER,

Last week you posed a question to me about Kiwi wines and I responded that I
hadn't seen any here.  Well I.ve done a little research and have some good new
and some bad.

The bad - COSTCO, having the best  prices around did not carry any that I could
find.

The Good -  Bev Mo, my second favorite, but not nearly as competitive as COSTCO
has the following.

Broncott, Chard and Sauv Blanc
Craggy Range, SB
Giesen, Riesling and SB
Goldwater, SB
Highfield, SB
Huia, Pinot Noir & SB
Isabel, SB
Lake Choice, SB
Nautilus, Pinot Noir & SB
Neudorf, SB
Nobilo - Omaka - Red Hill - Sacred Hill - Seresin - Spy Valley
Te Jairanga - The crossing - Thornbury - Trinity Hill and Villa Maria.

A fair selection I would say, so you are well represented at least in this
particular spirits shop.  Ergo, if you come to see us you will feel right at
home.

Cheers,

Allan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com