Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] Dumb and Dumber (Pete Hodgson - Helen Clarke)

From: "mvanv" <mvanv@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 01:36:23 +1200

Once again we are being asked to save power as happened just
two years ago. What's been done since the last power crisis?
-absolutly nothing.

Any attemps to get new power generation projects underway are squashed
by this Labour/Green government  (Dobson - West Coast)
200 years worth of coal in the ground  but the govt. won't allow that to be used
for new generation because of the unproven greenhouse gas theory
Hodgson and his green friends should use some of thier red tape to
string themselves up.

Meanwhile Clarke is busy sucking up to the Frogs.
I wonder what our neigbours and friends (Aussies and Americans) think about
that. John Howard may be having a chuckle to himself but I don't imagine many
of NZ's exporters will be laugthing.

This Labour/GREEN govt.appears to be delibrately trying to bring this country to it's
knees. The next election can't come quick enough for me.

Mick

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GOONER - Kiwi Wines Allan Potts