Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

Re: [sharechat] Gerry S on target

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:28:44 +1200

Hello Dick,

Thanks for that.

Can you still remember those discussions about AIR (Snoopy)?

Re AIA:
Last year gross rentals ($21.6 mil.) were a very high 21.9% of market value ($98.8 mill.).

I am the main contributor to the AIA and SKC sites as well as some Aussie sites. The NZ sites are well informed. Guided predictions are given each year and there are other calculations:

PARTS 1-4 sums up the situation prior to SARS.
The percentage of normal profit from Airfield operations and the effect on the price of SARS ( Worst case scenario) is given in the posts of date 17 April--10.32 pm and 22 April time 11 am. of:

I estimate pricing from now till 30 June 2004 to be in the range: $4.40-$5. Obviously should there be heavy attacks from within NZ, then the picture changes.

It seems to me that the border controls are vigilant.

I want to add that there is a great deal of interest in both AIA and SKC stocks.

Cheers,

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NRT, MEI and YALE Michael McGregor