Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] Sars etc

From: "mvanv" <mvanv@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:25:41 +1200

Lazy Haggis wrote;

I suspect the real impact of SARS is only just in its infancy, plus NZ's
economy has yet to suffer at the hand's of the USA because of your Prime
Minister's handling of the Iraq war. The big picture is not a pretty sight.
Why do you think the Reserve Bank has lowered the Official Cash Rate?
Hi all,
I am in complete agreement with Lazy H. on this one.

It does not look as though this SARS thing is going to be bought under control
any time soon. The virus is continually mutating into new strains which makes it
very difficult for the scientist to come up with a vaccine.It's only a matter of time
befor SARS arrives in NZ.

Anyone who thinks that NZ  exporters will not pay the price for Hellen Clark's
anti american stance probably dos'nt know the Americans very well.
 Americans  are very patriotic people and they will remember which countries
shitted on them in their hour of need.

And as far as Gerry being a prophet goes;
you have only got to look at the shares that he holds, SKC,AIA and BCA
to know that he's no prophet.Each to his own I suppose.

Mick.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Sars etc mvanv