Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

Re: [sharechat] Sars etc

From: "Lazy Haggis" <lazyhaggis@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:16:44 +0000

SARS etc., and the effect this may have on stockmarkets/people around the
world is a subject that I would prefer not to be correct or accurate on.

With regards to SKC, I think the big picture is more important, something
that very few people seem to visualise including your Prime Minister. Stocks
go up, and stocks go down. SKC may rise to $50.00 or fall to $5.00 - you
call the shots if you prefer.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me either way. References to "the other
channel" sound more like the ravings and rantings of the uninformed.

I suspect the real impact of SARS is only just in its infancy, plus NZ's
economy has yet to suffer at the hand's of the USA because of your Prime
Minister's handling of the Iraq war. The big picture is not a pretty sight.
Why do you think the Reserve Bank has lowered the Official Cash Rate?

Good luck everyone.

Please note ====>>> (Mr) Lazy Haggis.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Sars etc Allan Potts