Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] TAD BY MACDUNK

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 20:30:30 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Total American debt vs national income.  The bear will have to find a new den methinks BILL.     BUSH wont stop until they go under.   I expect KOREA to be high on the hit list.   Power mad people never stop look at the record.   Even our motley bunch of politicians wont step down with a bit of grace when the time comes they lie and cheat to the end.   I would never consider investing in the American market.   I do think BUSH will send them broke.  Weapons of mass destruction reminds me of reds under the bed. I might be proved wrong with any luck, but at the moment I am playing the investment game long term, and close to home.   I know lots of you will disagree but that's how I see it.
                         CHEERS  MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GPG notes Daryl Buchanan