Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] Hugh

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:39:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hugh,
     I am glad to hear that you are hoping to retire soon - I am sure you will
enjoy it.

I retired at a very early age years ago.

You see, the method I use - technical analysis - works too.

I am sure you are a delightful chap in person, but in your posts you come
across as arrogant, opinionated, smug and self-satisfied.

All the best for your retirement,

                                 Phaedrus.