Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] anyone got any info on the Feltex 10.25% bonds andsubsequent listing?

From: hugh webber <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:12:08 +1200

Doesn't really help old chap. I remember that someone once noted that
"the other channel" was fairly superficial. All there is is an unsubstantiated
allegation by someone who can type QWERTY that they are "junk bonds"
which I'm pretty sure is rubbish. Feltex are very substantial carpetmakers
and the other NZ substantial carpetmaker Cavalier is hardly in the junk bond
category.
Thanks for the non answer, it doesn't answer any of my questions
- I'll have a look at some other databases.

P.S. The difference is that my method - value investing - works. I'm about to
retire rather early :-)

Red Baron