[sharechat] re Telstra

From: "Barry and Kim VanderHaven" <troyvdh@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:05:06 +1300

um,I am a firm believer in keeping it simple, has anyone thought that perhaps, maybe politics may intervene re Telstra in that the "powers at be" i.e. the aussie gov.may decide to "rescue the average bloke (and Sheila)from a profound thumping and orchestrate it so that all those holders are again happy and are again "happy " to "invest " in good olde OZ..........

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] pfi Phaedrus Barry and Kim VanderHaven