Re: [sharechat] Diversification Theory.

From: "Capitalist" <capitalist@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:27:22 +1300

quote<The more stocks you hold, the more likely it is that your portfolio
performance will equal that of the Index.

 Simple eh?  I fear that Cap uses her extensive vocabulary to obfuscate
rather
than elucidate.

                   Phaedrus.>

I didn't write that post - I never said I did. It has been the subject of
debate on another list and I thought it may have been of some interest to
those here. My mistake - obviously it was just an opportunity for venomous
personal attacks. Get stuffed.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] re Telstra Barry and Kim VanderHaven