Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

RE: [sharechat] Cheapest US broker?

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:35:15 -0500 (EST)

Dear Brent,

I had another thought which will give you a wealth on information on low cost
US brokers including Brown & Co. and Ameritrade.

Go to CBSMarketwatch.com.  At the bottom of their opening page there are
usually 6 low cost brokers listed.  You can click on their logo's to access the
information.  There are also others listed along the borders.  Go bargain
hunting, no need to make some broker rich for taking a phone call.

Allan