Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

[sharechat] REPLY TO SNOOPY AUS INVESTMENTS. MACDUNK.

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:01:47 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

I surprised at you snoopy trying to wheedle out of me where that listed house of ill repute is in oz.  I am sure being the gentleman that you are its only for business reasons  I think its in Kalgoolrie on or near the golden mile.  Not being up with the play so to speak I could be wrong.  I think you are wrong when you think it was only the building that was listed I understood it was the business.  You keep saying what else can I do with my wri shares put it in the bank well there you have it snoopy go for it thats what I call a cant go wrong investment.  Sorry about the post I couldnt stop myself.   cheers   macdunk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] WRI mvanv