Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

[sharechat] NRT-Supply of Information

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:23:39 +1300

Folks,
There are 2 items which will embody most of what has been discussed so far and will make the job of understanding NRT easier.

These are updated from time to time but do not necessarily appear on any site.

These are: "NOVOGEN AND PROGRESS-UPDATE", a very easy to follow account of NRT's progress and potential.

The "Appendix", a serious document which gives links to the various technical sites. Some medical content as well.

These were distributed using Ozestock and there was a good demand.

If you are a *poster* on "Sharechat* and want a copy of each, then please email to: stolwyk@wave.co.nz

The Appendix has bold letters al over the place and the use of Yohoo, MSN etc email addresses is discouraged. Obviously, the links will be live if you can receive this direct.

This offer finishes on Wednesday night.

Gerry
Lurkers, sorry.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Venal or Incompetent? Sharebrokers G Stolwyk