Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

[sharechat] Free Charting Software

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:40:37 +1300

Hendon

        FChartsSE from www.spacejock.com

I mentioned this program to you before, but you replied it would be
of no use to you because you run Linux. Well , I have just received
a newsletter from Spacejock and the following extract may be of
interest:

Using Linux

"It's long been a goal of mine to provide Linux versions of my
programs. Imagine my delight when I was able to run the Windows
version on my Linux machine using WINE. (www.winehq.org)"

Bill