Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

Re: [sharechat] INVESTMENTS- ROUNDUP

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:22:57 +0000

Hi Gerry,

>I have decided to carry on but will not be able to further comment
>on it as I just don't have the time.

That is a state that many of us can relate to, especially at this
time of year!

>I noticed that you people have not discussed the info amongst
>yourselves, hence I thought there was no interest.

Bad assumption, although it must be said Gerry, that some of the
shares you research are a little obscure.  The less other readers
know about the subject the less likely it is they can have an
intelligent discussion about it!

Still, don't take this as a criticisim as one of the uses of this
forum is to broaden people's investment horizons.

>Nevertheless, I suggest you do some of that and attract more posters
>this way. It is here where you are working at the Coalface and
>perhaps may scoop some positive results.

Yes, I think some of the most fascinating contributions have been
from the 'non-regulars'.  Workers, customers or participants in the
industry that can give us all an insight into companies that are
otherwise unavailable.   These are real Coalface posts that I hope we
see more of.

SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"You can tell me I'm wrong twice,
but that still only makes me wrong once."