Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

[sharechat] cav

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:23:39 +1300

Hi folks

I have split the price on the charts and prior to the sudden surge
the price is now around $3.20 (adjusted), which seems correct.
What I am curious about seeing cav closed at $3.75 today is it
possible it will gently decline to $3.20.
I don't know, but someone may have a view as to what happened in
similar circumstances previously, it may be one of those
unanswerable questions.
CAV is in a long term uptrend, and while the new house building
boom continues must be a stock to keep rather than sell.

Bill

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Markets Holden Glova