Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

[sharechat] INVESTMENTS- ROUNDUP

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:02:38 +1300

1. NRT: A quote of mine on 22 Nov when NRT was $1.95:

"It therefore should be treated with the respect it deserves".

It rose to $2.72 on the NASDAQ  and perhaps we may enjoy more today on the AX. Supply is tightening.

History: 1 Oct 2001, bought at $1.75.

We had to wait for some Phase 2 trials to start. Two have started now. More to start after Xmas. Suggest you look back at previous posts.

Although a speculative stock, they already have drug NV07A -See previous post. This will need to be commercialized and I believe that this will be done late in 2003. FDA approval is not needed, the drug is non-toxic and there are no side effects. Could be a big seller as there is nothing of that quality on the market IMO.

2. LOK: Steady at 23 cents overnight. I did prepare a forecast (obtained from another source) and posted yesterday.

3. SKC: $7.84 today- I issued a Summary yesterday. Solid demand for this stock.

4. AIA: $5.50. I did a lot of work on this stock on the other channel due to a silly sale at $4.90 by the ACC. The target price is still $6.25 in July, 2003. AIA is slowly moving upward.

Gerry Stolwyk

Disclaimer: I have investments in these stocks. Readers wil invest at their own risk.