Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

[sharechat] SKY CITY--SKC--Company data and Calculations

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:35:24 +1300

The market thinks that SKC is worth more than some of us suggest. Well, if it thinks that it is worth $8+, then I am afraid AIA will need to pay more in their buyback of shares. Anyway, who is complaining?

SKC thinks that the NPAT could be $95 mill.-$105 mill.

SKC: +10 cents to $7.82  today, this in a negative market. Prospective data:

About 211.6 mill shares, say NPAT is $99 mill. E/S: 46.8. cents. P/E: 16.7-- Div: 42 cents and Div. yield: 5.38% but 8.07% with imputation.

Yes that 8.07% div. yield is very attractive and in my opinion warrants a good share price for this growth stock.

(Should the NPAT be $105 mill, then the imputed div. yield is 8.56%!)

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Overseas ans. to Supp. payments non-NZ holders Allan Potts