Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

[sharechat] Perilya on the move - possibly

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 08:48:23 +1300

Perilya, PEM (ASX), a diversified resource company (current price 53c).

I've been watching this one for a while, impressive presentations at
http://www.perilya.com.au/Presentations.htm and the recent chairmans
address to shareholders is worth a read. Chart-wise it looks very
interesting, just coming off the recent bottom formation.

Also worth watching is ENE (ASX), good earnings and also showing signs that
it may have bottomed (currently $2.37).

Things were moving north right across my watch-list on Friday (mainly
monitoring ASX shares) in what seemed to be a response the rally in the US
market, some caution is advised since this rally could be short-lived.

Derek

(hold PEM)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] STU Chart Phaedrus