Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

[sharechat] TA Posts

From: "trader 100" <trader_100@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:02:44 +0000

Phaedrus,

Great to see you posting more charts in recent times.  We can all learn a
lot from them.

The system I am paper trading resulted in me purchasing STU (on paper) on
the 24/10 and I am still holding it.  What is your analysis of this trade?
Would you have bought STU on the 24/10? If not why not? I know there is no
perfect system and I am getting very comfortable with the one I have been
developing over the last 3+ months (it appears to be quite profitable) so I
am not planning to change it but I would be interested in your feedback.

See below for an earlier post of mine on STU:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/archives/2002/10/msg00153.shtml

Regards,

T100.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Perilya on the move - possibly Derek