Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

[sharechat] NZSE40 Cap

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:41:07 +1300

Phaedrus

Your post of 27 July about the long term trend of the NZSE40 Cap
and chart. Would I be correct in assuming that if the price line
passes the 2030 mark this would signal a trend change?

Also your post of 18 aug about GMF. Around 16 July there was
very high volume, would this have any bearing. Oh! I am referring to
the OZ chart. On these dual listed stocks is the volume added up
or does it apply just to either the OZ or NZ volume?

As yet I don't have NZ Stocks on the charting program. Still looking
for a suitable format. (yyyymmdd)

I am still studying charts, and any you post I give it very careful
attention. It's amazing really the good advice available from long
term investors. I have drummed into my subconcious "If a stock is
downtrending don't buy or hold"

Logically when buying a stock one should have the selling price
sorted out before buying, in case of it reversing on you. Do you
have an opinion?

Regards

Bill

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Paramount Properties prhughes