Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

[sharechat] Megashare Predictions

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:17:26 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

John, please don't get bitter.

You are trying to do a very difficult thing and you're opening yourself up to the Kiwi Knocking Machine.   If you are successful they will hate you, if you fall over, they will say I told you so.   I always think if you kick the old Chook House the Galahs fly off the roof squawking first.   You kicked the Chook House John.

MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] BCA striking problems. G Stolwyk