Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

RE: [sharechat] MegaShare Recommendations - A load of ...

From: "Lazy Haggis" <lazyhaggis@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:37:26 +0000

I agree with Chris Watson's comments that Megashare is looking like a load
of bollocks. He's polite, my words would be much stronger.

Megashare recommendations are just a gimmick being used as a prelude to
selling a product. You can easily deduce that the recommendations are
practically useless, but with mathematical skills, and a little
retrospective analysis, you can prove that the results are definitely a load
of bollocks. It's a quick and easy way to lose money.

In the near future I will publish the results on Sharechat of the
retrospective analysis, plus the reality comparison results, and hopefully
this will avoid anyone from being caught up in this scam.

The comments from John at GWL, namely " ....the accuracy is about to
increase markedly. However, this takes enormous computational power, and it
could take our server a few days", should alert the reader to it's inherent
flaw. It implies that his computer programs can predict the future, or human
actions, which is also a load of bollocks. The programs seem to be very
simplistic off the shelf freeware, and not much better than lotto
forecasting programs. Enough said.