Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2002

[sharechat] AIA - how do I get my money...???

From: Jefley Aitken <jefley@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:48:21 +1300

Just relax Share Boy -- you will have received both the $1.80 per cancelled
share and the div (for the original number of shares) into your bank
account on Friday 25 October.
I presume you are an ex-pat Kiwi living in Ireland, and not an Irishman who
invests in New Zealand...
Cheers, Jefley.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] greg hickmott