Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2002

Re: [sharechat] AIA - how do I get my money...???

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:11:00 +1300

From Sharetrader:
Soon I want to discuss the implications of a sale. Sofar, we didn't have to entertain a silly heavy discount rate: in any case the ACC couldn't afford to let their 78.5 mill. shares go for nothing.

At the current $5.40 (The price I thought, it would reach-see a few posts back), we are 13.9% down from the new valuation of $6.27 for this near-monopoly, prime asset.

Tonight or on Saturday early morning, the $1.80 per share ought to be directly credited to those who have the facilies.

All together, some $213 mill. will be paid out. If we exclude the ACC, then some $157 mill. will be looking for a new home.

How much will go into AIA?

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team