Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2002

Re: [sharechat] NZSE Historical data required

From: "Kiwi" <Kiwi@Pitstock.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 04:42:07 -0400

>>John wrote
>>This brings us to ask the question most often asked on this forum. Can anyone provide us with around 5 >>years (or more) of NZSE historical data in any format?

You could use my software to get data for you. I tried getting Telecom's historical data and it went all the way back to 1991 (daily data). My software has an export to CSV function which you could use. NZSE40 data went back that far too. Unfortunately my software is set to only get data back to year 2000 so I would need to send you a special version. Feel free to email me if you would like this.

My site is http://www.pitstock.com if you would like to have a look. The software was really made for the U.S. markets but seems to work ok on the NZSE40

Kiwi